Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July





We decided at the last minute to go up to my parents house at Bear Lake for the 4th. It was perfect because the Ellerbeck's didn't have any plans so it just worked great. It was such a great trip. Chase did awesome again on the airplane. He is becoming a very good little traveler. Everybody enjoyed visiting, wake boarding, tubing (yes, we did get Scott Ellerbeck on the tube) and eating (of course). Thanks Mom and Dad for having us at your beautiful home. It's always such a great time. Love you all!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been able to check your blog! You all seem to be doing great. I am sad to know you were around on the fourth cause I drove into Salt Lake City that morning! I'm sure your schedule was packed though, so I may not have been able to see you regardless. I'm here until
Friday. And Steph, I got to go wakeboarding last Sunday for the first time since vet school started, and you are right, it's a total blast!!! Truly one of my favorite activities. :)
Miss you both!! Glad to see you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

To see the cute pictures reminds us of a great time with our loved ones. Sorry we didn't get out on the boat to watch the boarders, but enjoyed every minute on the beach with you and Chase. We were so happy to have you three, Todd and Jamiel and the Ellerbeck clan there. We love you! Nana