Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby Cole Whatcott

I was looking at my friend Mandy's blog on Friday. I was deeply saddened and choked up with a story that she had posted involved one of her childhood friends. I have attached the link for the blog for Baby Cole.
http://www.colewhatcott.blogspot.com/
I don't know this family but their story was very dear to my heart. Once you become a mother you just can't imagine going through a lose and heartbreak like they have experienced. There were several complication after birth that lead to an incredible amount of medical bills. If you're in a position to help this family out (even a very small amount) please look at their blog for the whole story and details.

2 comments:

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Thank you steph! That was very thoughtful of you to post.

kOrTnI said...

I know. How sad is that?!

on a lighter note-
Happy Happy Birthday Nick!

Hope all is going well.

Take care.