Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day


Love this Baby!!!!!

Love my Boys!!!

I had such a nice Mothers Day. Nick made me an awesome breakfast and dinner and spoiled me all day. He has been working so much, so it was just nice to spend the day with my boys. We spent the afternoon at Victor and Ellen's house (our neighbors)We enjoyed Bloody Mary's and kicking back at the pool. I just feel so blessed to be the mother to such an amazing little boy. Chase baby I love you so much xoxoxoxox. I'm also very lucky to have such a wonderful Mom. She is an amazing best friend, grandma, mom, and person. Thanks Mom for all that you do. Love you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! I saw your cute mom the other day at the hair salon and she said she was coming down to visit you this week! You are very lucky to have such a great family and cute baby! Brady and I hope to see you guys this summer when you come up to visit! I am glad things are going well for you and your cute family in arizona!
Love, Courtney!

Austin, Lindsey, Blake and Maya said...

It looks like you had a great Mothers Day! We miss you lots. Chase is such a cutie and he seems like the happiest baby ever. Blake is starting to get his little personality. He is such a good baby. He is starting to get some more hair and his eyes are still pretty blue so we think they will stay that way. I can't wait till Chase and Blake can get a chance to play together.
Love Lots!
Austin, Lindsey & Blake

Sara said...

Hey Steph, it's a little late but Happy Mother's Day! You look like you're doing a great job!
Big Hugs.

Nana said...

I was touched by your post...I am so thankful for your love and our amazing grandson. You are a wonderful mother and we are very proud of you!