Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Amazing Dad








I just have to take a minute and write a huge thank you to my DAD!!! I'm so blessed to have the worlds best Dad. He is such a thoughtful, caring, loving, smart, and ETC.. I could go on forever. He has always been an amazing dad to our family. Ever since little Chase has been born he has showed a new side of him. He has always just loved little children. He loves to play with them and he takes so much time to make children feel so special and loved. On my first x-mas he gave me a set of plans for my play house. My play house isn't just a normal little thing. It's got two levels, with carpet, tile, electricity, a kitchen, and all the bells and whistle. My mom just sent me some pictures of what he has been working on. He put up a new little white fence, a new teeter tooter for Chase and new sand to play in. I want more then anything to run over and huge him and thank him. Chase is so lucky to have such a special PAPA! Chase loves Papa in a very special way. Thanks DAD for all the special things you do to enrich our lives. It's also an awesome addition to your yard. I just loved helping you build that playhouse when I was little. I know Chase is going to have a lot of good memories in there as well. Thanks for being you :)

4 comments:

Nana said...

What a lot of nice things to say about your DAda...hope the next group of younguns can enjoy the playhouse, too. I think the fence perks up the yard...makes me want to play in there, too. Come play with us soon. Love you

nick said...

wow, i thought i was the only Nick Ellerbeck, i live in CAlifornia 37

Stapletons said...

WOW! That is amazing!

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh that is so awesome Stephanie!!! I want one of those :)
Hey, and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You're so awesome!