Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picture Update



It's been a while since we have put new pictures on the blog. Everything in AZ is going great. Chase is 5 months old and trying to sit up. We think within the next couple of weeks he will have it. He spends a lot of time rolling on the ground from toy to toy. It took him a couple of months to like his stomach, but he is liking it now! Nick is keeping very busy with work and doing GREAT at it. He is spending most of his time working on the new 787 airplane. COOL JOB!! It's been 4 weeks since my surgery and I'm starting to feel better. I'm still very sore from trying to heal, but it's getting better daily. I'm going to be starting Physical Therapy in the next couple of weeks. From this surgery and my C-Section I really need to work on building my core muscles. We're going to be leaving for SLC on August
30th for a week. We're looking forward to seeing family, friends, and a break from the heat. We've been lucky this year because it's been a much more mild summer. We have only had a couple days above 110, so that is a great change from last summer. Love you all!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Miller Time said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Chase has his Daddy's smile :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little boy Chase is turning into. I love the pic's of him and Nanna Mona!

-Britt

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures--especially love your Handsome Boys and the little feet in Daddy's hands. Can't wait to see you!

kOrTnI said...

Thanks for coordinating when we could get together & meet up. It was so fun to see you guys...& Chase is so much fun!!! I wish you guys lived closer! :)

I miss you guys so much!!!