Friday, August 8, 2008

Life after Surgery


It has been just over 2 weeks since I had my surgery. I'm starting to feel a lot better. The first 10 days were very uncomfortable and painful. Everything went very well and the doctors told me I should feel like a new person by 6 weeks. Great News! We're so lucky to have help from our Mom's. My mom came and stayed for 2 weeks and Nick's mom came in for a long weekend. I'm not able to pick up Chase for 3 weeks. It's killing me!!!! Thanks to everyone for all the calls, cards, flowers and much needed help. We're very lucky to have such great friends and family. We're going to be making a trip to SLC the first week of September. Would love to see you all XOXOXOX. I have attached a recent picture of Chase. He just turned 5 months and he is so much fun. He has starting rolling over and being a very busy body. He keeps us busy all the time!


2 comments:

kOrTnI said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love what a happy baby he is!!!!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

It was such a great time for a mother and grandmother to be able be with those she loves so much and help. All of your family is so glad you are turning a corner and starting to feel better. Chase is such a wonderful baby and you and Nick are such wonderful parents and kids...love you always.