Monday, January 12, 2009

10 months! How time flies






I was just thinking today about how time flies. I can't believe it has been 10 months since Chase joined our family. It's been an amazing 10 months. He is just such a happy and fun baby. He is so full of it and has so much personality. He is really starting to get around. He is crawling, well at least doing the army crawl and rolling everywhere. He loves to stand and walk around/along everything. We actually have a hard time sometimes getting him to sit down. He loves to walk with our help. He has been teething for the past month. He is trying to get his 4 top teeth at the same time. Finally his top right tooth broke through last week. I feel bad for the little guy because there isn't much I can do to help him. Grand Total 3 teeth so far. I would imagine within the next couple weeks we will have 3 more to add to that number(at least we hope). I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of him after we woke up from his 2 hour nap. He was loving life!!! Love and miss you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Nick have done a wonderful job with Chase...babies aren't this happy without a lot of love and attention from his parents. He is so cute and you'll love the next 10 months with him--it is such a fun time. We are so proud of you!

kOrTnI said...

Happy Holidays!!!
I hope you had a good time and enjoyed them.
I have to tell you that Chase is thee cutest baby ever! I was looking at the slide show below, and i just wanna pick him up and hug him. & his smile just makes me smile looking at him...He's adorable.
Hope all is well.

xo

Stapletons said...

Congrats on the teeth Chase!