Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Chase Baby



I can't believe it's been a year since we welcomed Chase baby into our life's. When I was putting together this slide show and looked back at the 100's of pictures I was just overwhelmed with happiness. Becoming a parents has been the most amazing this for both Nick and I. We have been blessed with such a happy, loving, and healthy boy. I could go on for hours about Chase and what a special little guy he is. He has gone through so many changes the 1st year and it's so fun to watch him accomplish new milestones. My only complaint is that he's growing up tooooo fast. Hope you enjoy looking back over the past year as much as I did. We love you Chase!!! Happy 1st Birthday.

3 comments:

Miller Time said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chase! We love you! I really enjoyed the slideshow Steph!

Nana said...

What a fast and wonderful 1st year. Chase is such a cutie--so fun to look back on the pictures and see the changes in our special Chase Baby. Love you! Great Slide Show, Steph!

alisha said...

1 Year all ready. He is so cute. Happy Birthday! Love you guys, Cousin Alisha