Thursday, March 5, 2009

How Suite!!!!

For my Grandpa Jager's 85th birthday my parents got a Jazz Suite. They got the whole Jager family together to enjoy a night of great food, company, and of course the Utah Jazz. They played the New Orlean Hornet's and won!! My Grandpa has always had a great love for the Jazz. I honestly think he was in heaven that night. It was so great to be with the family. We had a special visit from the Jazz Bear. He set off a confetti bomb and sprayed sticky string through out the suite. It was a very fun mess. Chase wasn't crazy about the bear, as you can see in the picture below. Chase did pretty well. He fell asleep about 1/2 way through the game. I was amazed he could sleep through the noise. THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR THE AWESOME NIGHT!!! We love you very much

1 comment:

Miller Time said...

So fun! Love the pics. Your gpa is so cute :)