Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Amazing Mom


Girls night out for dinner!


Beautiful Nana

I just had to post about my Mom. I'm so blessed to have the most amazing mom. In the past 6 weeks she has helped me through a very though time with my surgery. She has taken care of Chase and made everything as perfect as it could be. I feel like I don't tell her enough that she is AMAZING and very LOVED. Chase is just in love with his Nana. She lights up his world. Everyday whether that be on the phone or in person. She is absolutely beautiful on the inside and outside. Thanks Mom for everything that you do...You enrich our life and my family everyday..
Love you

2 comments:

Nana said...

And you enrich my life every day. My heart sings...thank you for such a nice public comment...I heart you!

Crystal said...

That is awesome! What a nice mom you have.