Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Very busy 3 year old


Chase loves my parents dog George


3rd Birthday...Thomas the Train Cake


Loves being outside


3rd Birthday----Loves opening presents


Swimming with Daddy. He splashes so much he can't open his eyes! LOL


Mother's Day


Loves kissing his Auntie Ape..xoxox


My Handsome Boy :)


It been so long since I have done a Chase Baby update. He is just doing great. He is so full or life and on occasion he loves to show me his naughty 3 year old side. Within the past 3 weeks he has moved into a big boy bed and is potty trained. He just thinks big boy underwear is the coolest thing ever. It actually kind of hard to get him to wear anything other then a shirt and underwear. He is just growing and changing so much. He has been on the slower side with talking. Well now he doesn't really ever stop talking. He talks really fast like his daddy and a lot of the time he is hard to understand. Since I'm around him all day I seem to have it down. He is getting such a kick off of talking on the phone to his Nana, Papa and Daddy. Every time either one of them calls he has to answer the phone first and talk. It's really cute! He loves to tell them that he "misses them" and "hearts them" It's enough to just melt your heart. Most of the time his smile is so huge and he is blushing. He also just loves his Auntie April. He doesn't get to see her very often but when he talks about her he is just in Love!!!! He calls April his "BUD" and again totally blushes. He is going to be starting pre-school in September. How the time flies. That whole thought just makes Mommy really nervous and I wounder where my baby has gone! (LOL) He is so loving and caring. All and all he is a heart melter. He really likes to be in charge, have everything the way he likes it, and put in the right order and place. We call him the "Little General" This age is so funny because from day to day he is changing and I'm not sure what to expect the next day...It's all just so much fun :) I need to get my back and body healthy and strong so that in the future he can boss around a sibling. (No I'm not Prego, just an FYI) I could go one for hours about him and what he does on a daily basis but I better stop there.

No comments: